Q: alje Schut, mark, John and grace than take part in a club match. After 9 holes, their presence in the small shop in a 10-minute break, something to eat, do, OK?
A: no, rule 6-8A tells us: players play shall not be suspended, unless:
(1) the Committee decided to pause the game;
(2) he considers that there is danger from lightning;
(3) the doubt or dispute he is seeking the Committee\'s decision or have other appropriate reasons, such as emergency.
Game stopped to eat and not \"suspend play\" justification, thus all 4 players the game will not continuously be disqualified.
This rule does not prohibit players taken from small shops to buy food, but he must immediately go to the next hole serve, while eating while playing. However, even then very short stay, he could not lead to undue delays their play, his opponents or other players. Otherwise, he will be penalty for breach of rule 6-7 second rod of punishment.
Rule 6-8A says so: \"Golf\" does not allow the Commission to develop the competition conditions: allows players a break to abort the race. If the Commission considers that there is a very good reason, such as when the weather is too hot can heat stroke or dehydration, can allow players to stop the match for a short time, up to 5 minutes.
Following is how to deal with?
Q: alje Schut, mark, John and grace to take part in a club match. After 9 holes, their presence in the small shop in a 10-minute break, something to eat, do, OK?
A: Yes, exceptions to the rules in the 6-8A told us: by consensus agreed to stop the match in a match object that players not be disqualified unless they do make the game delayed.
1. means of staging and the implementation of the rules of the contest, performing organizations and personnel;
2. Club operations within organizations and personnel, are generally made up of members.